Friday, August 26, 2011

Fridays Favorites


Carrie's favorites:

The dawgs of course
Pyrex my love
and cute quotes 

Please check out this link of this cat I was laughing so hard I was crying

Robyn's favorite's:
I am currently reading The Help and I am going to see the movie Friday!! So excited. I am on chapter 4 and I am hooked!

I am also loving this new hair styling technique. I don't know what to call it and it isn't anything "new." I watched a tutorial here. She has long hair, but it worked on my shoulder length hair.

Christy's Favorites

Shoe

Football Player
Harley ( My son)
GO HURRICANES!

Website
Where I got this fabulous pair of boots for the fall.

Blog
A DIY Heaven

(studs and pearls)








TV Shows
Take The Money and Run

And those are my Favorites for this week.

Have a great weekend Ya'll be sure to tune in next week for more fun
The Southern Sisters

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh Harley looks so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Those boots are fabulous! And the pyrex...*swoon* :)