I know a lot of people made these last year I just thought I would show you how for the people that had not seen them yet.
Old paperbacks (no good books were harmed in the making of this craft scouts honor!!)
pumpkin face (I printed mine off of google but feel free to draw your own)
green pipe cleaners
1. start folding the pages including the cover in toward the middle
2. When you are done you should have something that looks like this you can glue the ends together if you need to. Also the thicker the book the better
3. Take your pipe cleaners and twist them around a pencil to create a little curly q stem
4. Cut out your pumpkin face out and glue it on the book
5. Insert your cute little stems in now
6. And you have a wonderful recycled little pumpkin!